..:: [TuEuR En SeRiiE] ::.. Index du Forum

..:: [TuEuR En SeRiiE] ::..
BiEnVeNuE ChEz LeS TE|S

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways To Market You, You

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ..:: [TuEuR En SeRiiE] ::.. Index du Forum -> ♦♦ ..::[DiiVeR] ::.. ♦♦ -> ..:: [CoD 7] ::..
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qenecherr

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 07:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways To Market You, You Répondre en citant

Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling)
by Susan Palmquist

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling)

We live in a world that seems to get more competitive each day. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur about to launch your own business, a person who’s decided to open a store on Etsy, or an author trying your hand at self-publishing, it’s a crowded marketplace. We’re all constantly struggling to claim our 15 minutes of fame and some days it seems like an uphill battle.
I speak from experience when I say I know just how tough it is to get a journalist to interview you, people to read your blog, or just have an editor decide to run a news release all about your new venture.
Before I became an author, I worked in public relations and then spent three years as a publicist for a publishing company. Public relations (PR), wasn’t my first career choice so I’ve had no formal training but was forced to learn on the job. I literally jumped in at the deep end and made terrible mistakes but gradually figured out what worked and what didn’t. Most of my clients were in the non-profit sector which meant I had a small budget but people still expected results.
In this book, I share with you things I learned along the way and simple things you can do to get noticed. I’ve included some of my own true stories from the PR trenches
You’ll learn how to write an attention grabbing news release, how to pitch a story to the media, and how to prepare yourself for an interview whether it be online or on TV. I even share with you what I call journalists’ pet peeves so you can learn how to make their job easy and therefore increase your odds of them contacting you again.
All this for just 99 cents, so click the buy button and be on your way to getting noticed.

Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book SkyDrive Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) tom portable german direct link online Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book Box Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book in English Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book from motorola read Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) kindle download free Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book for Windows Phone Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) free doc Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book pdf Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) free full pc phone book Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) free docx Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) thepiratebay torrent download Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) audio book Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) download torrent Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book drive Getting Noticed: Thirty Five Simple Ways to Market You, Your Brand (or whatever you're selling) book from htc online

79c7fb41ad

The Grace Effect: What Happens When Our Brokenness Collides with God's Grace download epub mobi pdf fb2The Oldbridge Rally: (American English Edition) (Oldbridge Tales American English Edition Book 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Wrong Woman (Toronto Connections Book 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2Aventuras de Thor: Hora Del Baño! [Adventures of Thor: Bath Time!] download epub mobi pdf fb2El Delfín del Orgullo (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Picturing Alyssa download epub mobi pdf fb2Weekly Book Keeping Format download epub mobi pdf fb2L'ateismo nei salmi: Dal rifiuto di Dio all'esperienza della Sua Presenza (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Corporate Web Security download epub mobi pdf fb2She Believed She Could So She Did: Quote journal for girls Notebook Composition Book Inspirational Quotes Lined Notebook (8.5"x11") Large (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 07:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ..:: [TuEuR En SeRiiE] ::.. Index du Forum -> ♦♦ ..::[DiiVeR] ::.. ♦♦ -> ..:: [CoD 7] ::.. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation